Briton Hydraulic Oil ISO 220 are blended from solvent refined, high viscosity index, chemically stable base oils which have been further fortified with anti-oxidant, anti-corrosion, anti-wear and anti-foam additives. They comply with the requirements of high pressure systems and also applications where high pump speeds are experienced.
BENEFITS and APPLICATIONS
- Right viscosity to satisfy the demands of the hydraulic pump and the designed system.
- High viscosity index to restrict viscosity changes under operating conditions.
- Good film strength and anti-wear properties to minimize wear of pumps, valves, cylinders, pistons etc.
- Maximum demulsibility to allow entrained water to settle down.
- Excellent corrosion resistance to prevent rusting and corrosion of metal parts.
- Resistance to foaming to ensure prompt and efficient functioning.
- High chemical stability to ensure long and trouble free service life.
|Kinematic Viscosity @40oC||mm2/s||ASTM D445||220|
|Kinematic Viscosity @100oC||mm2/s||ASTM D445||30.4|
|Viscosity Index||–||ASTM D2270||180|
|Flash Point||oC||ASTM D92||233|
|Pour Point||oC||ASTM D97||-15|
Packing Size: 20L, 205L