Briton Gear Oil SAE 90 is a straight mineral gear oils intended for mild service in a broad range of automotive, manual transmission and industrial gear and bearing all applications.
Briton Gear Oils are used in gear sets operating under such mild conditions of low unit pressures and minimum sliding velocities, that untreated oil may be used satisfactorily.
Briton Oil does not contain friction modifiers or extreme pressure additives
- API GL-3, GL-4
- Good oxidation and thermal stability for longer oil service life
- Improved low temperature characteristics to reduce cold start wear and promote easy start up
- High film strength to tolerate high loads
- Reduces differential clutch chatter
- Excellent corrosion protection for differential component durability
- Excellent protection against oil seal deterioration
- Outstanding shear stability to maintain fluid viscosity and film thickness under high to severe operating conditions.
|Kinematic Viscosity @40oC||ASTM D 7042||180|
|Kinematic Viscosity @100oC||mm2/s||ASTM D 7042||16|
|Viscosity Index||–||ASTM D2270||91|
|Flash Point||oC||ASTM D92||240|
|Pour Point||oC||ASTM D97||-19|
|Density @ 15oC||Kg/L||ASTM D1298||0.865|
Packing Size: 1L, 4L, 5L, 20L, 205L
|See also different:|| |