BRITON MT 30 and 40 mono-grade engine oils are suitable for highly rated high speed diesel engines.
- Particularly recommended for the lubrication of highly turbo-charged engines running under very severe conditions.
- Suitable for reduction gears, torque converters and stern tubes.
- Extended oil drain intervals.
- Excellent detergent and dispersant capabilities guaranteeing engine cleanliness in all running conditions.
- Very good anti-corrosion and anti-oxidation capabilities providing engine durability.
- Excellent anti-wear and extreme pressure performances allowing a use in reduction gears.
|Density at 15°C||ISO 3675||892||896|
|Kinematic Viscosity 40°C||ISO 3104||mm2 /s||110||140|
|Kinematic Viscosity 100°C||ISO 3104||mm2 /s||12||14.3|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||>210||>230|
|Pour Point||ISO 3016||°C||-18||-15|
|See also different:|| |