BRITON LNG is trunk piston engine oil used for medium speed gas engines burning 100% natural gas. BRITON LNG is a new generation of low ash lubricant, specifically developed to extend oil drain interval and to protect gas engines.
- Lubrication of engines used in marine and stationary power generation applications, burning 100% natural gas, when the manufacturers require oil ash content very low.
- Developed for the most severe conditions: high temperature and reduce oil sump tank capacity.
- Oil life extended with a significant increase of the oil drain interval.
- Very low deposits-forming ensured by an excellent cleanliness property of hot engine parts.
- High anti-wear properties for an optimal protection of the most stressed parts.
|Density at 15 °C||ISO 3675||Kg/m3||874|
|Kinematic Viscosity 40°C||ISO 3104||mm2 /s||122.5|
|Kinematic Viscosity 100°C||ISO 3104||mm2 /s||13.8|
|Viscosity Index||ISO 2909||110|
|Flash Point OC||ISO 2592||°C||284|
|Sulfated ash||ISO 3987||% wt||0.48|
|BN||ASTM D 2896||mgKOH/g||4.6|
|See also different:|| |