BRITON BTP 33 – BTP 43 is a range of trunk piston engine oils developed for use in medium speed diesel engines burning residual fuels.
- Highly rated medium speed diesel engines used in marine and stationary power generation applications, burning heavy fuel oil with various qualities and Sulphur contents.
- Bearings and stern-tubes.
- Reduction gear lubrication.
- API service : exceeds CF specification
- Excellent resistance to the negative effects of contamination with residual fuel.
- Excellent control of viscosity increase leading to reduced top-ups.
|Density at 15 °C||ISO 3675||Kg/m3||910||910|
|Kinematic Viscosity 40°C||ISO 3104||mm2 /s||110||140|
|Kinematic Viscosity 100°C||ISO 3104||mm2 /s||12||14|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||>=230||>=230|
|Pour Point||ISO 3016||°C||-12||-12|
|BN (ex TBN)||ASTM D 2896||mgKOH/g||30||30|
|See also different:|| |