Briton BBN 70 marine oil with very high safety margins especially formulated for the cylinder lubrication of slow speed 2 stroke crosshead Diesel engines.
- Allowing for the most stringent conditions encountered in service, BRITON BBN 70 covers all operational needs.
- BRITON BBN 70 (SAE 50, BN 70) is the most widely used lubricant for engines operating on intermediate or heavy fuels with a high Sulphur level.
- This lubricant assures:
- Minimal piston ring and liner wear
- Maximum cleanliness
- Reduced engine maintenance costs
- Extended periods between overhauls.
|CHARACTERISTICS||METHODS||UNITS||BRITON BBN 70|
|Density at 15 °C||ISO 3675||Kg/m3||940|
|Kinematic Viscosity 100°C||ISO 3104||mm2 /s||20|
|Flash Point ( COC )||ASTM D 92||°C||>230|
|Pour Point||ISO 3016||°C||-9|
|BN||ASTM D 2896||mgKOH/g||70|
|See also different:|| |