New cylinder oil specially designed for the cylinder lubrication of slow speed 2-stroke diesel engines. Its formulation is based on the modern chemistry used in BRITON UNIVERSAL; the unique composition of BRITON BBN 100 gives to this lubricant an exceptional and perfectly adapted behavior with regard to the neutralization ability of acids generated during the fuel combustion process.
- Allowing for the most stringent and corrosive conditions encountered in service, BRITON BBN 100 covers the special operational needs of the fuel optimized engine designs.
- Minimal piston ring and liner wear,
- Maximum cleanliness,
- Reduced engine maintenance costs,
- Extended periods between overhauls,
- Reduced cylinder oil consumption.
|CHARACTERISTICS||METHODS||UNITS||BRITON BBN 100|
|Density at 15 °C||ISO 3675||Kg/m3||950|
|Kinematic Viscosity 100°C||ISO 3104||mm2 /s||19|
|Flash Point ( COC )||ASTM D 92||°C||>230|
|Pour Point||ISO 3016||°C||-6|
|BN||ASTM D 2896||mgKOH/g||100|
|See also different:|| |