BRITON ATF DEX III is a universal automatic transmission fluid (ATF) for automatic gearboxes. It meets the requirements of almost all vehicles with automatic gearboxes except the most recent. Fast gear take off is afforded by superior fluid compressibility and excellent hydraulic properties for smooth automatic gear changes.
Specification: DEX III
- Recommendation: Power Steering, Most automatic gear boxes
- Exceptional oxidation stability and resistance to chemical deterioration
- Excellent lubricating characteristics for quiet operation, smooth shifting, and excellent wear protection
- Excellent viscosity stability (high viscosity index).
- Adequate lubrication without excessive thinning in severe high-temperature service.
- Dependable protection against rust and corrosion
|SAE Grade||DEX III|
|Kinematic Viscosity 40°C||cSt||ASTM D-7042||41.3|
|Kinematic Viscosity 100°C||cSt||ASTM D-7042||8.50|
|Viscosity Index [min]||ASTM D-2270||190|
|SP. Gravity 60°F||g/cm3||ASTM D-4052||0.8400|
|Flash Point [min]||°C||ASTM D-92||200|
|Pour Pint [max]||°C||ASTM D-97||-42|
Packing Size: 500ml, 1L, 4L, 5L, 20L, 205L
|See also different:|| |