- Briton Brake fluid Use only in its concentrated form out of a previously unopened or well-sealed container
- Always seal the container immediately after use as the fluid absorbs moisture from the atmosphere quite rapidly; this will reduce service life significantly.
- Never reuse drained brake fluid.
- Brake fluid can affect the vehicle paintwork, so remove spills immediately without rubbing.
- Brake fluid should be drained from the vehicle every two years or 40,000 Km (24,000 Miles) and refilled.
- Check Owners Operators Manual for details.
Safety & Handling
Briton Brake Fluid is stable in ambient conditions, non-corrosive and it can be stored in mild steel containers.
BENEFITS and APPLICATIONS
- Long fluid life and long break life
- Exceptional oxidation stability and resistance to chemical deterioration
- Excellent flow properties at low start-up temperatures and high operating temperatures
- Excellent lubricating characteristics for quiet operation, smooth shifting, and excellent wear protection
- Extended life and reliability of brake system components excessive thinning in severe high-temperature service or thickening at low starting temperatures
- Dependable protection against rust and corrosion
|Properties||Unit||Typical Test Result|
|BRAKE FLUID||DOT 3|
|Boiling Point [min]||°C||245|
|Kinematic Viscosity 20°C||[mm2/s]||14.5-17|
|Ignition Temperature||°C||Approx. 230|
Ø API: Dot-4
|See also different:|| |