Briton 2 Stroke Engine Oil SAE 20 Fully Synthetic for two stroke engines, for either pre-mix into the fuel or used in separate lubrication systems. It can be used in all two stroke engines such as motorcycles, chain swas, lawn mowers, quads, and boat outboard. A 1:50 ratio is recommended but manufacturer’s recommendations must always be followed. Briton 2T is low ash, low smoke formulation which residue free when burnt.
Features & Benefits
- Providing maximum engine protection and reduced exhaust smoke.
- Superb anti-seizure and anti-scuffing performance.
- Excellent anti-corrosion properties.
- Great engine cleanliness. It prevents piston ring sticking, exhaust system deposit formation and plug problems such as fouling or bridging.
- Makes easy start, better pickup and more power.
|Kinematic Viscosity 40°C||cSt||ASTM D-7042||55.3|
|Kinematic Viscosity 100°C||cSt||ASTM D-7042||8.9|
|Viscosity Index [min]||ASTM D-2270||140|
|SP. Gravity 60°F||g/cm3||ASTM D-4052||0.8700|
|Flash Point [min]||°C||ASTM D-92||100|
|Pour Pint [max]||°C||ASTM D-97||-30|
Packing Size: 500ml, 1L
|See also different:|| |